Bringing Running Water to Shelbyville’s Great Outdoors Since 2005
Having outdoor access to clean, running water is key to easier living in Shelbyville. Without it, you can’t water your plants, run the sprinklers, or easily fill the swimming pool. Does your house have a only single spigot and you wish you had another? Or, perhaps you’d like hot water on tap to wash your car or RV. Fortunately-whether you’re looking to install an outdoor faucet or fix a busted spigot—Christian Electric is here for you. Our local plumbers are experienced plumbing experts wholly dedicated to your satisfaction.
Call (317) 398-7203
to schedule outdoor plumbing service in Shelbyville or Fairland.
What to Look for in an Outdoor Plumber
A lot of people try and handle their own outdoor plumbing issues, and we’re often left to pick up the pieces. We’ve gotten calls from homeowners in Shelbyville frustrated with the outdoor plumbing services performed by others in the past. They found the issues resurfaced or the newly-installed fixture didn’t perform as expected. If you choose the right Shelbyville plumber, however, such issues can be avoided. So, the next time you’re hiring someone for an outdoor water issue, keep an eye out for:
As you might have guessed, Christian Electric checks all of these boxes. We invite you to call (317) 398-7203 to see why we're your best choice for outside plumbing in the Shelbyville area.
- Insurance: Is the plumber you’re evaluating insured? What happens if they or their employees damage your home? Is there something in place to cover the damage? Before letting someone work on your spigot or outdoor sink, make sure they can foot the bill of a job done poorly.
- Referrals and Reviews: Look their name up on Google. What do you see? Are there a bunch of happy, glowing reviews outlining everything they do well? Are there a lot of people knocking them for their inconsistent service or low-quality installations? Don't let a couple of negative reviews sway you, however. See how the Shelbyville plumbing company responded to these statements b efore making a decision.
- Adaptability: Ask your plumber what kind of jobs have they handled in the past. See if they show photos of the work they’ve performed. When you talk to them on the phone, do they sound knowledgeable? Do they bring the right tools to the jobsite? A good plumber comes equipped to tackle any plumbing issue, something our fully-stocked trucks equip ours with.
- They’re Licensed: You won’t let some hack without a doctorate operate on your mouth, so why let some handyperson tackle your plumbing problem? When you call to schedule outdoor plumbing service in Shelbyville, ask for the company's license number. This certifies that their employees have reached a certain level of competency and can handle spigot and hot tub hookup.
- They Respect Your Time: Some plumbers will treat your project like a dawdling beach walk. They will take hours to finish a job. Others have a habit of giving full-day work windows or arriving late to every job. A good plumber will listen to your needs and schedule an appointment that’s suited to your schedule. He or she will also take the necessary steps to clean up after themselves.
For Help Building Your Outdoor Plumbing Oasis in Shelbyville, Go with Us
If you want
a hot tub hooked up or a full outdoor kitchen, our plumbing remodeling experts in Shelbyville are here to assist. They can help draw up a plan to fit your needs. They will also present you with a number of custom-tailored options to choose between. Rest easy knowing we stand by the pricing we provide and do not pull shenanigans with our billing. So, if you have a comprehensive outdoor remodel in mind, reach out to our local plumbing experts at (317) 398-7203.
Outdoor Plumbing Services We Provide
Is there sewage backing up into your home? Do you have a mushy swamp for a front yard? Our sewer line repair experts are here to help get your waste flowing the right direction. Call (317) 398-7203 to schedule outdoor sewer repair.
If you’re tired of tugging your hose all the way around the house to water a few flowers, you might want to install a new hose bib or spigot. We’ve done this hundreds of times since opening and can make getting water where you need it a hassle-free process.
We can help you hook water up to your new sprinkler system. For more information on sprinkler service in Shelbyville, we invite you to reach out to us by phone or form. We guarantee total satisfaction when you use our plumbing services.
Outdoor Faucet Installation
Why spend time running food from your grill to the sink a moment longer? Reach out to Christian Electric to get a quote on outdoor sink installation in Shelbyville or Waldron.
Shelbyville’s Favorite Outdoor Plumber
If you think hiring a handyman or unlicensed plumber for your spigot installation will save you money, think twice. These “plumbers” are operating outside the law and likely lack an understanding of modern building codes. This can lead to your house failing a pre-sell inspection or larger plumbing problems down the road. So, don’t be lulled in by the low prices and swindling. Call a professional Shelbyville plumber at (317) 398-7203 instead.
Our plumbing contractors have been serving the Shelbyville area since 2005. In that time, we’ve become acquainted with all models and brands of outdoor plumbing systems and fixtures. We’ve also learned the importance of leaving our customers completely satisfied. So, if you call Fairland or Shelbyville home, we invite you to give us a call at (317) 398-7203. We’re here and ready to make your dream backyard oasis a reality.